January 6, 2012

"POST-CHRISTMAS" Post: Please humour me...read why


OK! Recent history: My camera busted (see this sad post) right after Thanksgiving, and I begged and pleaded to the camera people out there to please help me out. I got a lovely offer from a friend to take pics for me, but - I would need you by my side constantly, Kara, whenever I had the whim to take of picture of a project I got a few minutes to sew. It would be completely unpredictable...if you know what I mean. Thank you so much for the offer though. You're a sweetheart.

But here I am and "HOW" you say? With pictures this time?

Well, the conversation on Facebook went something like this:

Friend: "Hi there! I have an old camera that I was giving away and thought of you...a Sony Cybershot (digital camera)... have memory cards...rechargeable batteries...manual and everything... Would you be interested in it?..."

Me: "ABSOLUTELY! How did you know my Sony Cybershot just died?!? I am not ready to buy a fancier camera yet so I would love to have a replacement! Thank you for thinking of me!"

Friend: "What a coincidence. I must have ESP...[I will have my husband bring it to work to your husband]. Hope you have a wonderful holiday!"

Me: "I think you DO have ESP! Thank you again..."

So, how about that. I do believe in ESP... Now, the thing is they were ALREADY on their Holiday vacation when I got this message on December 18. They got back the day AFTER my husband took off work for his vacation time. Then my husband did not go back to work until January 3, just like the kids, for school. So I did not get the camera in my hands until this week. And I spent several days figuring it out and snapping like 400 pictures, I swear.

So NOW I am ready to post some Christmas stuff! Yes, it did occur to me to wait until next year, already! but I have been SO excited to share and SO bummed that I could NOT share. So...even though the rest of you have already put away every Christmas thing and even thoughts of Christmas AND New Year's are done - please humour me and bear with me while I get this out of my system. Just "pin it" for next year, right?

Anyway, moving onward! Here are a few of the most fun things I did this Christmas:


ORNAMENT BALL WREATH

(links coming soon)


FAMILY CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS


~If you are interested in receiving updates and future posts from this blog, please sign up to "FOLLOW" on the top right of this page. Let's keep in touch!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment so I know you stopped by! I love to hear from you!